Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 1/2 oranges; juice of
- 1 1/2 lemons; juice of
- 2 1/2 pounds Fresh beets; peeled and grated
- 1/3 cup Chopped fresh Parsley plus extra for garnish
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- lettuce leaves
1) Combine juices and toss with beets and Parsley.
3) Serve at once or chill until ready to serve. to serve line salad bowls with lettuce leaves and top with beet mixture. sprinkle with additional Parsley. This salad can be made ahead of time, but hold the Parsley until shortly before serving.