- 2 1/2 oranges; juice of
- 1 1/2 lemons; juice of
- 2 1/2 pounds Fresh beets; peeled and grated
- 1/3 cup Chopped fresh Parsley plus extra for garnish
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- lettuce leaves
1) Combine juices and toss with beets and Parsley.
3) Serve at once or chill until ready to serve. to serve line salad bowls with lettuce leaves and top with beet mixture. sprinkle with additional Parsley. This salad can be made ahead of time, but hold the Parsley until shortly before serving.