Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe is best if made the day before serving.
- 1 ½ pounds seedless red grapes
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped Georgia pecans
1.Wash grapes and dry thoroughly. Set aside.
2.Combine sour cream, cream cheese and granulated sugar in medium bowl of mixer. Mix until smooth and well blended.
3.Place half of grapes in glass serving bowl. Pour 1/2 cream cheese mixture over grapes; smooth with spoon. Sprinkle 1/2 of brown sugar and 1/2 of pecans over mixture. Repeat layers. Cover and refrigerate.
- This is a really rich salad; it could easily double as a dessert. Servings should be small.
- MB Recipes by the Georgia Department of Agriculture, public domain government resource—original source of recipe