This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Fisher Estate in Rockwall, Texas in 1980.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ¼ cup dry roasted peanuts
- ½ cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 packet artificial sweetener
- ¼ cup Grape Nuts cereal
- Melt peanut butter and honey then remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients except cereal.
- Roll rounded teaspoon of mixture into cereal to form balls.
- Chill and serve.