Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- From: Vicki Lansky's Candy Book
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1½ cup (1 can) water
- Soften gelatin in grape juice.
- Boil the water, add the juice/ gelatin mixture and stir til gelatin dissolves.
- Remove from heat, pour into a lightly greased 9x13 pan and chill.
- Cut into squares when firm.
- Refrigerate in a covered container.
- This is good lunch box and traveling fare.
- It can go unrefrigerated up to 4 hours under normal (not desert!) conditions.