Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Lowery Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 small package lemon gelatin
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 cup concord grape juice
- 1¾ cup frozen whipped topping thawed
- grated lemon peel
- Lightly oil 4 dessert glasses.
- In a bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water then stir in grape juice and chill until slightly thickened.
- Gently fold in whipped topping then pour into glasses.
- Chill until set then garnish with lemon peel and serve.