Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes 9 pops
- ½ (12 oz) can (¾ cup) frozen grape juice concentrate, thawed
- 23 oz jar Mott's chunky apple sauce
- 9 (3 oz) cold drink cups
- 9 wooden sticks
- In medium bowl, combine juice concentrate and apple sauce; blend well.
- Fill each cup with about ⅓ cup juice mixture.
- Place cups in freezer until partially frozen, about 1 hour.
- Insert sticks; freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- To serve, remove drink cups.