Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Purchased from the Early Estate in Corpus Christi, Texas in 1992. Dated 1947
- 2 cups freshly corn
- 2 cups fresh lima beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup red bell peppers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine all the ingredients in a large saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until the vegetables are hot.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese prior to serving.