Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
If you like biscuits, you'll love these burgers! Savor each delicious bite.
- Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Makes: 4 large sandwiches
- 1½ lbs lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 4 slices onion
- 1 (16.3 oz) can Pillsbury Grands! refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits.
- Press or roll each to form 5½-inch round.
- Place on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 to 17 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine ground beef, onion, salt, pepper and garlic powder; mix well.
- Shape mixture into 4 (5-inch) patties.
- Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Add patties; cook 10 to 12 minutes or until thoroughly cooked, turning once.
- Place 4 baked biscuits, bottom side up, on plates.
- Top each with patty, lettuce, tomato and onion.
- Top each with baked biscuit, bottom side down.
Nutrition Information Edit
Per serving (1 large sandwich):
- Calories 320 | Calories from Fat 160 | Total Fat 18g 28% (Saturated 6g 30%) | Cholesterol l45mg 15% | Sodium 705mg 29% | Total Carbohydrate 24g 8% (Dietary Fiber 1g 4%, Sugars 5g) | Protein 17g
- % Daily Value: Vitamin A 0% | Vitamin C 4% | Calcium 8% | Iron 25%
- Exchanges: 2½ starch | ½ fruit | 3½ medium-fat meat | 3½ fat