- Grate potatoes and onion; drain off liquid.
- Pour scalded milk over potatoes.
- Add flour, Bisquick, melted butter, eggs, salt and pepper, mixing well.
- Pour into 9x13 inch baking pan. Place in 400°F oven for 15 minutes.
- Lower heat to 375°F and bake for 45 minutes or until done
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.