Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by JAW
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 2 onions, chopped
- 4 cups (1 l) yellow wax beans, cut in 3
- 8 cups (2 l) chicken broth
- 1½ cups (375 ml) milk
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cornstarch
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh chopped chives to taste
- Heat the butter in a stockpot and sauté the onions for 1 min.
- Add the beans and the chicken broth.
- Cover and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Or until beans are cooked.
- Mix in the milk.
- Dilute the cornstarch in a small amount of the warm broth and thicken the soup to taste.
- Season and sprinkle with fresh chives.