Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Grandma's cranberry Salad
- 1 Pound Fresh or Frozen cranberries
- 1 15 oz Can Crushed pineapple, (drained), Reserve Juice
- 2 Large Packages cherry Jell-O (or Flavor of Choice)
- 1cp Chopped pecans, (optional)
- 1cp Finely Chopped celery, (about 2 Stalks)
- 2 oranges With Peel
- 2 Apples With Peel.
Grind cranberries With a Food Grinder or Crush Them in The Food Processor. Mash Well.
Place Salad in a Lightly Oiled 9 by 13 Pan or Tupperware Container. Refrigerate For at Least 24 Hours.
If The Salad is Not Sweet Enough For Your Taste, Add a Little sugar.
Enjoy. Grandma Made This For as Long as i Can Remember For Thanksgiving And Christmas Dinners. we All Like It.