Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 3 slices Bacon
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot (optional)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh Mushrooms
- 3 cups cooked rice, chilled
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Cook Bacon in large skillet over medium-low heat until crisp; drain. Remove 1 tablespoon Bacon drippings from skillet; set aside.
- Cook eggs in skillet over medium heat stirring until almost done. Push eggs to side of skillet.
- Return 1 tablespoon Bacon drippings to skillet.
- Add gingerroot, onions and Mushrooms. Cook until Mushrooms are lightly browned.
- Add rice and soy sauce to skillet, stir all ingredients together until thoroughly heated, about 5 minutes.
- Crumble Bacon and stir into rice.