Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Clowers Estate in Arlington, Texas in 1989.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 pork chops
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 medium chopped white onion
- ⅓ cup chopped green onions
- ⅓ cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 can beef consommé
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 8 ounce can mushrooms
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet brown pork chops in 2 tablespoons oil and remove.
- Sauté garlic, onions and bell pepper in remaining oil.
- Add consommé, water, rice and mushrooms.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and stir well.
- Place pork chops on the top of rice and bake at 300°F for 45 minutes.