Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Break graham wafers into small pieces, place in a plastic bag, fasten opening with a bag tie, and press with a rolling pin or a large jar to make crumbs.
- Continue until all crumbs are fine (total of 1¼ cups).
- Empty into bowl.
- Melt the margarine, add to crumbs, and mix well with a fork.
- Set aside 2 tbsp to use later as the garnish on the pie filling.
- Using the back of a spoon, press remainder of crumb mixture evenly on bottom and sides of a 9" pie plate.
- Chill in refrigerator for 3 hours or longer before filling.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: (crust only)
- 1 fat exchange + ½ starch exchange | calories: 86 | cho: 9g | pro: 1g | fat: 5g | sod: 108 mg | cho: 0 mg
- low-sodium diets: use unsalted margarine.