Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes a 9 inch (1 large) pie crust, 8 servings.
- ¾ cup (200 ml) graham wafer crumbs
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) melted butter or margarine
- ¼ tsp (1 ml) each of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Combine graham wafer crumbs, butter, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Press into a 9 inch (1 l) pie plate or 8 inch square pan or 9 inch spring form pan.
- Chill in refrigerator 2 hours before filling.
- If desired, reserve 2 tbsp (25 ml) of the crumb mixture to sprinkle on top of the filling.
Nutritional information Edit
Each serving: ⅛ pie crust excluding filling
- 7 g carbohydrate | 1 g protein | 5 g fat | 77 calories