Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- First beat together the sugar and Crisco, then beat in the egg yolk, salt, and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour and milk alternately.
- The dough should be so soft that it is difficult to handle.
- Sprinkle flour on the bread board.
- Put the dough on the flour, sift a little flour over the dough, then pat the dough into a ball.
- With a rolling pin roll it out a little less than one-fourth inch thick, and cut out with a cookie cutter.
- Place on an oiled pan and bake.