A satisfying soup, also suitable as a lunch starter.
- 2 onions
- 50 g butter
- 4 large leeks
- 4 – 6 potatoes
- about 1 l stock
- 1 bunch chives
- 1 cream cheese
- fresh basil or lemon balm
- Clean the vegetables and slice the onions and leek.
- Include as much green as possible.
- Peal and dice the potatoes.
- Sauté all the vegetables for 8 – 10 minutes over a low heat.
- Add stock, chives and a little salt and pepper and simmer until the vegetables are tender.
- Liquidize and return to pan.
- Bring to the boil and fold in a tablespoon of cream cheese and season.
- Whip the rest of the cream cheese with the cream to a consistency of whipped cream.
- Sere the soup in warmed plates and spoon some cream cheese onto each serving.
- Garnish each plate with a little chopped basil.
- Serve immediately with a slice of potato bread.