Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 60 dag beef shank
- 2 tablespoons lard
- 2 large onions, chopped
- salt to taste
- caraway seeds or marjoram to taste
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup hot water
- pepper to taste
- 2 dl black wine
- 1 spoon mustard
- Cut beef into 2 cm cubes.
- Melt lard, add onions, and cook until transparent.
- Add beef cubes and cook until brown and juice is absorbed.
- Add spices, salt and paprika.
- Sprinkle on the flour and keep mixing until brown, but not burned.
- Add hot water enough to cover meat and simmer until tender.
- Add the pepper.
- More wine may be added during cooking if necessary.