An absolutely delicious combination of crab and avocado that aways gets raves when I prepare and serve the enchiladas.
- 1 Cup mild salsa
- 1 Cup sour cream
- ¼ Cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ Cup minced green onions
- 1 Cup minced green onions
- ¼ tsp salt
- 8 oz lump crab meat
- 4 flour tortillas, 8-inch
- 1 avocado, 1/2 diced, 1/2 sliced
- ¾ Cup red enchilada sauce
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 Cup shredded Monterey jack Cheese
Spray a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
Lay 1 tortilla on a flat surface and spread 1/4 of the filling in a line down the center.
Place some of the diced avocado on top of the filling, then roll up the tortilla and place the enchilada seam side down in the pan.
Repeat with the remaining tortillas and filling.
Pour the enchilada sauce over the top and sprinkle the remaining 1/2 cup Cheese over the enchiladas.
Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 15–18 minutes until piping hot.
Serve piping hot