Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 1 lb meat - ground beef, ground turkey, ground venison, etc.
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 cans veggies, or fresh veggies (about 3 cups)- broccoli, asparagus, sweet potatoes, green beans, carrots, spinach, kale
- 2 hard-boiled eggs chopped and shells crushed
- 1 can of mackerel
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- chicken livers or gizzards, chopped (about $1.00 worth)
- Pulverize veggies, either in a blender, processor, grinder, etc.
- Mix all ingredients together in a big pot.
- Add enough water to cover, mix well.
- If you feed raw, which we do, place into containers, enough for one feeding in each, and freeze.
- When it is done cooking, cool, and place into containers or baggies, enough for one feeding in each and freeze.
- Simply get out in the morning to thaw in the fridge.