Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Best time to make this recipe is when you need to clean out your refrigerator.
- Contributed by SF&SC Y-Group
- 1 box of elbow macaroni
- 1 pound of ground beef
- seasoned salt
- 1 can of tomato sauce
- 1 can of stewed tomatoes
- 1 can of corn
- toss in a few things you need to get rid of
- Cook macaroni as directed.
- While the water is boiling for the macaroni, brown ground beef in a skillet with season salt to taste, add tomato sauce, stewed tomatoes, can of corn, and anything else that is on the verge of spoiling in your fridge.
- Mix together with cooked and drained macaroni.