Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 16 oz go sa ri (fern brake)
- 3 tsp vegetable oil
- 1½ tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 small pack paeng ee beoseot (enoki mushroom) - optional
- 1 green onion - optional, chopped
- Soften the fern brake according to what you have by following bottom direction.
- Cut the bottom of pae ee (enoki).
- Heat wok, put oil, add minced garlic, cook for a minute, add fern brake.
- Cook until tender, add soy sauce, and salt, stir.
- Add paeng ee, green onion, cook for another minute.
- Finish with sesame seeds.
- Serve with rice.
- After first serving, let cool, put in a fridge. They store for 2 – 3 days.