A snack dish with sweet and salty taste.
- 250g of wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 250ml water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 50g Sultanas / dates (stoneless)
- 125g butter
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- Sift flour into bowl.
- Add baking powder, salt and Sultanas / dates and stir in water until thick batter.
- Pour ladle-full of batter onto non-stick flat frying pan and flatten out until evenly spread.
- Fry at medium heat and flip when golden on one side.
- Melt butter and pour onto cooked gorraasa and cover with Sugar.