Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 pound white chocolate bark
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal squares (I use Crispex)
- 3 cups toasted oat cereal (I use Cheeri-o's)
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks
- 2 cups cashews
- 1 (12 ounce) package mini M&M's
- Melt chocolate in a large saucepan over low heat or in microwave just until soft. Stir until melted.
- Combine remaining ingredients in big pan or bowl. Stir melted chocolate into dry ingredients.
- Turn out on waxed paper and let cool.
- Store in an airtight container.