Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 Tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 sweet Onion, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 Tbs. minced garlic
- 1 bunch Broccoli rabe, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups precooked wild rice
- 4 oz. crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese
- 4 Tbs. soy “Bacon” bits, optional
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté the Onion until golden, for about 8 minutes. Add the garlic and Broccoli rabe, reduce the heat to medium-low, cover the skillet and cook until the Broccoli rabe starts to wilt, for about 2 minutes.
2. Remove the cover, increase the heat to medium and stir in the wild rice, cooking for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the rice is heated through. Stir in the Gorgonzola Cheese, and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute. Remove from the heat before all the Cheese melts.