Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 chokos
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 large onion, sliced lengthwise
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon dried shrimps
- ½ teaspoon dried shrimp paste
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 5 cups water
- salt to taste
- Peel the chokos and cut in half, lengthwise. Cut into thin slices.
- Heat oil in a saucepan. Put in the chokos, onion, garlic, dried shrimps, shrimp paste and turmeric and cook over medium heat for 2 – 3 minutes. Cover and cook for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Add water and let it simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add salt to taste. Serve hot.