Crepes with eight stuffing
- ⅓ lb beef, very thin strips
- ½ cucumber
- ½ carrot, thin juliennes
- ⅓ lb bamboo shoots, thin juliennes
- 6 – 7 shiitake mushroom, thin sliced
- 4 oz seok ee mushroom, thin sliced
- 3 eggs
- sesame seed oil
Beef marinade Edit
Shiitake marinade Edit
Gyeoja sauce Edit
Kan jang sauce Edit
- Marinate beef, shiitake mushroom and sauté in a pan.
- Cut cucumber into 1.5 inch length.
- We need thin julienne of out side green part of cucumber.
- Use knife, peel outside of cucumber⅛ inch thick -- this is a tricky part, be careful with your hands! then, make julienne out if it.
- Saute in a pan with a little bit of salt.
- Saute mushrooms, carrot and bamboo shoot separately with some salt.
- Separate eggs, add salt and make "ji dan" (thin crepe).
- Cut into 1.5 inch length very thin strips.
- Combine flour, salt, water and make very light batter.
- In a non-stick pan, put 1 tbsp vegetable oil and wipe out slightly with a paper towel.
- Pour 1 small ladle of batter, and make very thin wrapper -- flip once.
- There are special serving plates for this dish in Korea. But you can arrange them in a big plate and leave center for wrapper.
- Serve with gyeoja sauce and kanjang sauce.