Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Crepes with eight stuffing
- ⅓ lb beef, very thin strips
- ½ cucumber
- ½ carrot, thin juliennes
- ⅓ lb bamboo shoots, thin juliennes
- 6 – 7 shiitake mushroom, thin sliced
- 4 oz seok ee mushroom, thin sliced
- 3 eggs
- sesame seed oil
Beef marinade Edit
Shiitake marinade Edit
Gyeoja sauce Edit
Kan jang sauce Edit
- Marinate beef, shiitake mushroom and sauté in a pan.
- Cut cucumber into 1.5 inch length.
- We need thin julienne of out side green part of cucumber.
- Use knife, peel outside of cucumber⅛ inch thick -- this is a tricky part, be careful with your hands! then, make julienne out if it.
- Saute in a pan with a little bit of salt.
- Saute mushrooms, carrot and bamboo shoot separately with some salt.
- Separate eggs, add salt and make "ji dan" (thin crepe).
- Cut into 1.5 inch length very thin strips.
- Combine flour, salt, water and make very light batter.
- In a non-stick pan, put 1 tbsp vegetable oil and wipe out slightly with a paper towel.
- Pour 1 small ladle of batter, and make very thin wrapper -- flip once.
- There are special serving plates for this dish in Korea. But you can arrange them in a big plate and leave center for wrapper.
- Serve with gyeoja sauce and kanjang sauce.