Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 cup white flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup chopped sunflower seeds, unsalted
- 2 tbsp. applesauce
- 1 tbsp. Peanut butter
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- Mix the dry ingredients (flour and seeds) together. Add applesauce, Peanut butter and molasses and stir well.
- In a separate bowl mix the egg and milk together. Add to the dough.
- Add a little more milk if the mixture is too dry - you want a firm dough.
- Knead for a few minutes. Roll out to 1/2" thickness. Cut into desired shapes.
- Bakes at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until biscuits are brown and firm.
Contributed by Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!