Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 30 gombos
- 2 boots of sheets of Keleng keleng
- 100 g of crushed groundnuts
- 2 onions
- red palm oil
- salt, pepper and chilli to taste
- Finely cut the gombos.
- Chop the onions.
- clean the sheets of keleng keleng.
- sauté onions in red palm oil.
- add the paste of crushed groundnuts and water.
- Mix regularly to prevent stickiness
- Add the gombo and the sheets.
- Season with salt, pepper and chilli to taste
- Let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Bring slightly salted water to the boil
- Add the cornstarch and mix vigorously to obtain desired consistency.
- Alternatives: Add a few pieces of fish or dried Beef.