- 1 baking potato, scrubbed
- seasonings of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the potatoes lengthwise into wedges.
- Sprinkle with some of your favorite salt-free seasoning mix (garlic powder and paprika are good choices).
- Bake on a nonstick baking sheet for 45 to 60 minutes, or until they are easily pierced with a fork.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.