Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled
- 1/2 cup bran flake cereal
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Crush the cereal into crumbs.
- Mix crumbs, salt, Onion and garlic powder.
- Brush potatoes with the melted butter and coat with crumbs.
- Bake uncovered 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
Recipe reprinted with permission from HealthRecipes.com