Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from my Aunt Maggie's collection that I inherited when I inherited the family collection in 1980. These are a mainstay at my house. Dated 1921.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 pork chops 1 inch thick
- 2 cooking apples sliced
- 2 cups apple cider
- ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Roll pork chops in this mixture and brown the chops.
- When chops are brown turn down heat, add flour mixture for the gravy, top chops with sliced apples and add the apple cider until the chops are covered.
- Simmer until tender approximately 1 hour.