Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- makes 4 servings
- 4 chicken breasts, about 2 lbs
- 2 oranges
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tbsp Dijon-style mustard
- ¼ tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Remove skin and all visible fat from chicken.
- Place pieces in a 2 quart rectangular dish with rib edges toward the center.
- Remove 1 generous tbs orange zest (rind); chop fine.
- Set oranges aside.
- Combine zest, honey, mustard and curry powder.
- Spread mixture over tops of chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle paprika over top and cover, loosely, with waxed paper.
- Microwave on high 6 minutes.
- Remove skin from both oranges.
- Slice each orange into four cartwheels.
- Add orange to chicken; cover again.
- Microwave on high 5 minutes.
- Pouring juices into a 1 cup glass measure; let chicken stand.
- Add water to juices to yield ½ cup liquid.
- Blend in cornstarch.
- Stirring midway through cooking, microwave on high 1 ½ minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Serve with chicken.
Check out other low calorie recipes on FitClick