Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 20 to 24 rolls
- ⅔ cup milk
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- ¼ cup water
- 4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1 package quick-rising yeast
- 2 teaspoons dried savory leaves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- ½ teaspoon dried dill weed, crushed
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 4 eggs, divided
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 20 to 24 muffin cups.
- Combine milk, butter and water in small saucepan; heat until butter is melted.
- If necessary, cool to 120°F to 130°F.
- Combine 3 cups flour, sugar, yeast, savory, salt, thyme and dill in large mixer bowl.
- Add milk mixture and pumpkin; beat for 2 minutes.
- Stir in 3 eggs and remaining flour.
- Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place for 10 minutes or until doubled.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling ½ to ¾ full.
- Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place for 30 to 40 minutes or until doubled.
- Beat remaining egg and brush on top of rolls; sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until rolls are golden and sound hollow when tapped.
- Remove from pans; serve warm or cool on wire rack.