Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3 cups cooked Chicken cubes
- 1/4 cup diced cooked Ham
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) diced Swiss cheese
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- Fresh dill sprigs for garnish (optional)
- Melt butter in large saucepan; blend in flour. Add broth and cook, stirring, until thick and smooth. Add Chicken, Ham, salt, pepper and pimento; heat thoroughly.
- Mix sour cream, egg and wine; stir into Chicken mixture. Add Cheese and cook only until Cheese melts. Serve over hot rice. Garnish with dill, if desired.