This recipe comes from the Fall 2006 Kraft Food and Family Magazine. I have not made this yet but intend to in the near future.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 package Stove Top Stuffing mix for chicken
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip dressing
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 bone in pork chops
- 3 cups frozen green beans
- 2 tablespoons Kraft Zesty Italian dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Prepare stuffing as directed on package.
- Combine miracle whip and mustard in small bowl. Set aside.
- Arrange chops in rectangular baking dish.
- Brush both sides with the mustard mixture.
- Top chops with stuffing.
- Cover dish with foil. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile place beans on large sheet of foil.
- Drizzle with Italian dressing.
- Fold foil over and seal edges to form packet.
- Uncover chops.
- Place bean packet in oven.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes or until chops and cooked through.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.