Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe comes from the Fall 2006 Kraft Food and Family Magazine. I have not made this yet but intend to in the near future.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 package Stove Top Stuffing mix for chicken
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip dressing
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 bone in pork chops
- 3 cups frozen green beans
- 2 tablespoons Kraft Zesty Italian dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Prepare stuffing as directed on package.
- Combine miracle whip and mustard in small bowl. Set aside.
- Arrange chops in rectangular baking dish.
- Brush both sides with the mustard mixture.
- Top chops with stuffing.
- Cover dish with foil. Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile place beans on large sheet of foil.
- Drizzle with Italian dressing.
- Fold foil over and seal edges to form packet.
- Uncover chops.
- Place bean packet in oven.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes or until chops and cooked through.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley.