Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From Menu and Recipes Week 3/25/07
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1 pkg. stuffing
- 3 tbsp Miracle Whip
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 6 pork chops
- 3 cup frozen green beans
- 2 tbsp Italian dressing
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Prepare stuffing as directed on package.
- Combine miracle whip and mustard in small bowl, set aside.
- Arrange pork chops in 9x13 baking dish; brush with half of the mustard mixture.
- Turn chops with stuffing; cover dish with foil.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place green beans on large sheet of foil; drizzle with Italian dressing.
- Fold foil over and seal edges to form packet.
- Uncover chops; place bean packet in oven.
- Bake an additional 20 minutes or until chops are cooked through and beans are heated through.