Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Henson Estate in Dallas, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 9 cups fresh corn
- 4½ cups coarsely grated carrots
- 2 cups chopped white onions
- ½ cup chopped red peppers
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1½ tablespoons celery seed
- 1½ tablespoons mustard seed
- 3 cups cider vinegar
- Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Pour boiling hot mixture into hot pint jars leaving ⅛ inch head space.
- Adjust caps and process in boiling water bath 15 minutes.