Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Joe Mama at World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 6 – 8
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ package (8 oz) bite sized macaroni
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- bread crumbs
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
- Blend in flour and gradually add the milk, stirring constantly; add the seasonings.
- Cook until the sauce is thickened.
- Add one cup grated cheddar cheese and stir until melted.
- Cook macaroni as directed, drain, and add to cheese sauce and mix well.
- Turn the mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish or pan.
- Sprinkle the top with 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Bake in a 375°F oven for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and place under the broiler until the cheese is bubbly and lightly browned.