Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 (about 3/4 lb.) Golden Delicious or Rome Beauty apples
- 2 cups apple juice or water
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 tablespoons shopped, toasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup melted Dairy sour cram or yogurt
1.) Poach Apples in apple juice about 5-7 minutes or until barely tender; drain. Spoon 2 tablespoons marmalade into center of each half. Beat egg white to soft peaks. Add Sugar gradually; beat until stiff. Fold in almonds. Cover tops of Apple halves to edges with meringue. Bake at 350 degrees F. 7-10 minutes or until lightly browned.