Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 10 servings
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- ¾ cup chopped celery
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 x 10-ounce package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 x 10¾-ounce can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- ¾ cup (6 ounces) grated Cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cook onion and celery in large skillet coated with vegetable cooking spray until tender crisp.
- Add rice, broccoli, soup, ½ cup cheese, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Spoon into 1½- to 2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400°F for 35 minutes.
- Top with remaining ¼ cup cheese. Bake 3 minutes longer, or until cheese melts.