Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The is a south Asian (Pakistani/Indian) appetizer, really mouth watering, it's a touch of every flavour, sour, sweet, spicy, salty etc...and It's Easy to make...Share & Enjoy
Headline text Edit
Gol Gappay Edit
dipping ingredients Edit
- red chili powder (to taste)
- ½ bunch fresh mint leaves (podina)
- 1 teaspoon cumin (zeera)
- salt (to taste)
- ½ teaspoon black salt (kaala namak)
- 2 glasses water
- 3 green chilies (hari mirch)
- 1 piece fresh ginger (adrak)
- 1 tablespoon tamarind paste (haldi paste)