Jun is basically anything fried in an egg batter.
- Smash the tofu in a cotton cloth.
- Mix the green onions, garlic, salt, pepper, tofu and sesame oil with the meat.
- Roll meat into about 3 cm (1 1/4 inch) balls.
- Sprinkle flour over the balls and dip them into the stirred eggs.
- Put a little vegetable oil on a heated pan and fry the meatballs to taste.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.