Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pan fried beef with egg
- Cut beef into 2x2 size.
- If the beef is thick, pound with the back of knife or use meat tenderizer to make paper thin.
- Lightly salt and pepper the meat.
- Flour the meat, then into a lightly beaten egg.
- Put a non-stick pan on a medium heat, pour 2 – 3 tablespoons oil and add meat.
- Cook for a minute for both sides or until gets slight color.
- Serve with soy sauce.