Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 4 bunches leeks
- 8 portabella mushroom caps, sliced
- 2 cups Grill Goddess Sauce
- 4 qts vegetable stock
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- 3 tbsp cornstarch, dissolved in ¼ cup cold water
- Cut root ends off of leeks and cut them into long strips.
- Put leeks and sliced mushrooms in a large mixing bowl with1 cup of the grill goddess sauce.
- Marinate for a few minutes.
- If you have a grill, grill the mushrooms on medium heat and flip and baste occasionally until soft.
- Grill the leeks on low and keep them constantly moving to prevent burning.
- If you don't have a grill, you can cook the mushrooms and leeks on a baking sheet in an oven at about 400 degrees.
- After the leeks are grilled, chop them up.
- In a soup pot, combine portabellas, leeks, remaining sauce and stock.
- Bring to a boil, add rice and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Mix cornstarch slurry into soup.
- Stir for a minute and serve.