Contributed by E: catsrecipes Y-Group
- Prep time: 15 min.
- Refrigerating time: 4 hours
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) or 2 pkgs. (4-serving size) Jell-O Grape or Orange Flavor Gelatin Dessert
- 4 cups (1 qt.) cold prepared Kool-Aid Grape or Orange Flavor Soft Drink Mix
- Prepare gelatin as directed on pkg.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm
- Break gelatin into small flakes with fork.
- Spoon about ½ cup gelatin into each of 8 tall glasses.
- Pour ½ cup cold soft drink over gelatin in each glass.
- Serve immediately with a straw to sip gelatin pieces & soft drink.
Two Color Goo Edit
- Prepare grape & orange flavor gelatin as directed on pkg.
- Refrigerate and break into flakes as directed.
- Layer ¼ cup orange (or grape) gelatin flakes, ¼ cup grape (or orange) gelatin flakes in each glass.
- Pour cold orange soft drink over gelatin in each glass.
Fizzy Goblin Goo Edit
- Just before serving, prepare Kool-Aid as directed, substituting cold seltzer for water.