Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 litre water
- 2 medium potatoes, cubed and cooked.
- 20 dag fresh mushrooms (wild kinds are the best, especially boletus)
- 2 tablespoons lard or butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 minced clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 very small bay leaf
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- dash of marjoram
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Clean, wash and chop mushrooms.
- Pour boiling water over them and drain.
- Melt fat, add flour and brown lightly.
- Add garlic, onion and parsley and brown.
- Add mushrooms, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add potatoes and potato liquid, bay leaf, vinegar and seasoning.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Before serving you may add 1 or 2 tablespoons of sour cream if you wish.
- Top with parsley.