- Serves: 6-8
- Preparation time: 30-35 minutes
- 2 cauliflowers (gobi), cut into flowerets
- 1½ tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 2-3 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp dry methi (fenugreek) powder
- 1½ tsp chili powder
- 50 g ghee or butter
- salt to taste
- coriander leaves for garnishing
- Boil the cauliflower flowerets in water with salt for few minutes or until they are tender.
- Heat the pan and place the cauliflower flowerets and tomatoes on the edges of the pan.
- Heat the ghee in the middle and when it is melted, bring the cauliflower flowerets and tomatoes to the middle of the pan.
- Fry for a while.
- Now add coriander powder, cumin powder, chili powder, garam masala, salt and fry until these powders are coated well to the cauliflower flowerets.
- Later add dry methi powder, coriander leaves and remove from heat.
- This can be served as a snack.
- Sprinkle some chopped onions and fried peas on the top and serve hot with pav or toasted bread.