- Chick Pea flour 11 oz
- safflower oil 2 tsp
- red pepper flakes 1 tsp
- black pepper, ground 1 tsp
- cumin Powder 1/2 tsp
- curry Powder 1/2 tsp
- white sugar 2 tbsp
- kosher salt 2 tsp
- cayenne pepper, ground 1/4 tsp
- water 10 fl oz
- Simplot IQF Cauliflower 32 oz
- Place all ingredients for the batter in a mixing bowl and whisk thoroughly to remove any lumps. Batter should be smooth and pancake like.
- Cover the bowl and let rest for 30 minutes in a warm place.
- For each order, dip 4 oz. of the Simplot Cauliflower into the batter.
- Allow the excess batter to drain from the Cauliflower and place in a preheated 375 °F fryer.
- Fry for 7 to 10 minutes or until golden brown color is achieved.
- Serving Suggestion