- Have the butcher grind the meat or you can purchase a hand grinder.
- Combine meat, crumbs, salt, onion, steak sauce and eggs.
- Mix lightly and shape into 1½ balls.
- Brown meat balls in hot margarine.
- Add bouillon and simmer covered for 20 – 25 minutes.
- Add ½ cup sour cream and blend lightly.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.